After ZETO TO GAN'S

What should we learn in deep learning after GAN’s. Should we learn more types of GAN’s or we should explore some other fields like computer vision, natural language processing ?
Also what are the free good resources to start with? :thinking:
Is JOVIAN team gonna announce a course on further deep learning topics?

After zero to GANs:

• Try to build Build 2-3 projects related to Deep Learning/ML

Do courses in

• deeplearning.ai
  • course.fast.ai
1 Like

And what are the other interesting fields in deep learning that I can explore after this?

By fields you mean Applications correct? I will be sharing the link to a website where many interesting applications of Deep Learning are given, Go through the different applications there,

I would recommend joining the CycleGan competition on Kaggle in which you have to train a GAN to generate Art.

ok I will definitely check it.
One question though is it for beginners or more advanced knowledge GAN’s is required?

Thanks a lot for this :grin:

1 Like

Hi, I couldn’t take the last course, zero to GAN’S. can I take it now and still get a certificate? I have enrolled into the next one on data structures, Is that going to be related to GAN’s?

1 Like

The course is still available as a free to do basis, There will be a re-run of the course soon, and no Data Structures is not related to GANS at all, rather Data Structures is related to programming and not ML or Deep Learning.