Job Title:AVP – Data Scientist
Looking for an experienced Angular Front End Developer who is passionate about building web applications. The candidate will have strong technical skills and be able to work in a fast paced agile environment. They will collaborate with UX designers, product teams and backend developers to deliver a compelling and robust interface.
What will you be doing?
- Build and deliver re-usable and efficient data model and learning algorithms
- Contribute to Data Science and Machine Learning architecture and follow best practices
- Work with IMatch developers to understand the problems and create automated solution through Machine learning
- No supervisory responsibilities
What were looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience with Python/R, Java
- Expert level experience with Machine learning and Data Science Algorithms
- Experience with REST API services will be added advantage
- Experience with source code control systems such a git/Github.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with data visualization techniques
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more as a professional, and as a person. Be More @ Barclays represents our core promise to all current and future employees. Its the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.