Blogging Sites for Data Science projects?

Does anybody have any recommendations for a blogging site for Data Science projects other than medium.com? Lately, Medium has become very paywalled in that they won’t let you read articles unless you pay for a subscription. This has personally been very frustrating to me as there have been many articles that I would like to read, but have been unable to do so because they want money.

I would like for any articles that I write to be freely available to anybody that wants to read them, so I would like to hear of suggestions for sites that don’t paywall the articles that are posted on their site.

I think freecodecamp.org also has articles you can read for free. But if you write, maybe consider making your own blog using wordpress.com

1 Like

Adding to @hfazal018 , You can check this https://dev.to/. Dev community is also good and the articles are all technology related.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions so far. To be more clear, I’m also looking for sites to post blog posts on my projects that are not behind pay walls like medium is.

1 Like