Role: Business/Data Analyst
Company: Mastech Digital
Location: Cleveland, OH, US
- Proficient in gathering requirements working with business owners
- Expert in Requirement documentation and articulating them with design, development and testing team
- Expert in writing, BRD, FSD, Use Cases and modelling techniques
- Ability to organize and manage large user workshops
- Should be able to work with the functional/technical team.
- Understand the functional/technical process flow.
- Help the business team with day to day activities
- Ability to study elements and develop technical specifications and data mapping documents
- Should have 7+ years of business and Data analysis experience
- Proven understanding and related experience with Teradata.
- Experience working on relational databases
- Strong SQL skills
- At least one-year development experience in ETL, Teradata and Hadoop
- Agile experience is required with Version One tool expertise
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Expertise in Banking, Insurance and financial service
- Excellent communication and thought leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
- Good time management skills and Customer service orientation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 8+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes