Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Experienced Data Scientist with a strong development background. You will collaborate with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency in machine learning, Python, R and algorithms. You will work across different stages of the development project using data science & technologies to provide solutions and will interact directly with enterprise customers for the Adobe Experience Platform.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Adobe customers to gather requirements, map solutions & make recommendations
- Documents projects with clear business objectives, provides data gathering & data preparation, final algorithm, detailed set of results
- Strong collaboration with software engineer consultants onshore & offshore
- Build reusable statistical models & modify existing algorithms
- Support the execution of Data Science solutions to business problems
- Support the client with their business goals, define data science strategy and execute against it
- Report back results and suggest next steps to the client’s leadership, decision makers and team
- Innovate on new ideas to solve customer needs & assist to market internally new solutions
- Bill & forecast time toward customer projects
- Be part of shaping our Data Science Team in EMEA
What you would need to succeed!
At least 3 years of experience in the following:
- Data Science role, with a focus on building data pipelines for conducting data intensive analysis
- Machine Learning and algorithms for classification, clustering & prediction
- common Data Science Toolkits (i.e. R, Jupyter Notebooks, PySpark etc.)
- enterprise development using Python
- complex SQL experience
- Data Modeling experience
- Data Visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI etc.)
- Ability to enhance Standard Algorithms is required
- Knowledge & experience using Amazon Sagemaker, Microsoft Azure ML or Google AI technologies
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task simultaneous different customer projects
- Strong verbal & written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- Experience with understanding business requirements and goals definition and management, structured analysis, use case documentation
- Understanding goals and common industry challenges of the customer
- Ability to transfer your understanding into tangible deliverables to ultimately lead the customer to the desired outcome
- Be self-managed, proactive and customer focused!
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field