Here are three links you should check out today:
- [Library] Convert plain English in Python code in Jupyter: Generate pandas & plotting commands from plain English using jupyter-text2code, an open-source library that leverages state-of-the-art NLP models. Read the launch blog post for implementation details.
- [Course] Computational Thinking in Julia: Learn numerical computing, data analysis and machine learning using the Julia programming language, with this ongoing MIT course. Follow along with executable Pluto notebooks.
- [Blog] Generating artworks with GANs: A simple and practical introduction to Generative Adversarial Networks in PyTorch by training a model that generates artworks. The code is available as an executable Jupyter notebook.
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread.
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.