Here are three links you should check out today:
- [Interviews] Data Science Interview Questions: A crowdsourced repository containing hundreds of real interview questions (with answers) for different roles in Data Science roles. data-science-interviews is the best place to brush up your theory & technical skills before an interview.
- [Application] Paint with Machine Learning: Just draw some shapes on the canvas with a set of color brushes provided to you and a machine learning model will turn it into a landscape painting in the style of the painter Bob Ross.
- [Paper] Array Programming with Numpy: Learn about the inner workings of Numpy arrays, broadcasting, and vectorized operations. Numpy is the foundation upon which the scientific Python ecosystem is built. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2649-2
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread.
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.