Here are three links you should check out today:
- [Panel Discussion] GANs for Good by DeepLearning.ai: Don’t miss this panel discussion between the pioneers of machine learning & GANs including Andrew Ng, Ian Goodfellow, and Alexie Efros.
- [Book] Eat Tensorflow 2 in 30 days: Learn Tensorflow 2 with code-based tutorials and practical examples in this fun little ebook that you can complete in 30 days or less. Tensorflow2.0 is delicious, just eat it!
- [Competition] Papers with Code - ML Reproducibility Challenge 2020: Looking for a new project to work on? Try implementing some of the top papers published in major ML conferences like NeurIPS, ICLR, CVPR and more for kudos and prizes.
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread.
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.