Here are three links you should check out today:
- [Video] Image Processing in Julia taught by Grant Sanderson (3Blue1Brown): Learn the basics of the Julia language and image processing in this exciting new MIT course taught by Grant Sanderson. Follow along with new videos being released every week…
- [Tutorial] Semantic Segmentation in Self Driving Cars: Learn to build a semantic segmentation model used by self-driving cars to identify and distinguish vehicles, pedestrians, traffic signs and other objects on the road in real-time using deep neural networks. The code is available as a runnable Jupyter notebook.
[Library] Handcalcs: A library to convert Python code to Latex: Check out this simple yet really powerful library, especially useful for writing reports the require equations and calculations to be written in Latex. Just use the
handcalcs.renderJupyter magic command. https://github.com/connorferster/handcalcs
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.