Here are three links you should check out today:
- [Course] Natural Language Processing | For You: Lena Viota has just released an NLP course she’s been teaching & improving since 2018. Course materials are free to access and have been designed with a focus on convenience, clarity and self-paced learning. Check it out at lena-voita.github.io/nlp_course
- [Conference] Women in Data Science (WiDS) Mysuru Online: WiDS Mysuru is an independent event organized by Usha Rengaraju to coincide with the annual Global Women in Data Science (WiDS) Conference held at Stanford University and an estimated 150+ locations worldwide. Watch exclusive talks from some of the most accomplished data scientists in India.
- [Tutorial] Face Mask Detection using PyTorch: This tutorial applies convolutional neural networks (CNNs) using the PyTorch deep learning framework to detect faces and determine if a person is wearing a face mask in public. You can try out the code yourself, the model and training code are open-source…
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread.
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.