Here are three links you should check out today:
- [Course] Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization: An introduction to image generation with GANs, charting a path from foundational concepts to advanced techniques using PyTorch. Launching soon…
- [Blog Post] Transitioning from a software developer to ML research engineer: Scott Condron shares why he decided to change paths and the steps he took to do so, hopefully you will feel empowered to make the move yourself!
- [Blog Post] Benchmarking NVIDIA’s new GPUs for Deep Learning: Looking to set up a GPU machine for deep learning. You might want to consider NVIDIA’s recently released RTX 30 series for the best performance.
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread.
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.