Role:Data Scientist & Dev Ops Engineer
Location:Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Level of experience: 3 to 8 years
- Degree in a quantitative major and preferred from premier institutes like IITs, IISc, ISI, BITS, NITs
- At least 5 years of experience working with an Object-Oriented Programming language.
- At least 2 years’ hands-on experience in setting up AWS environment and well versed in these technologies (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, Cloud Formation, RDS, EMR, Kafka, Redis, Sonarqube, Postgres, Puppet, Splunk, GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA & Confluence, Docker, Elastic Search, Kabana)
- At least 2 years of experience implementing automated environment delivery, infrastructure design, developing automation workflows and routines.