“Deep Learning with PyTorch: Online Workshop Series” is a collection of webinars covering various topics like the basics of Deep Learning, building neural networks with PyTorch, CNNs, RNNs, NLP, GANs. The workshop series consists of 6 episodes. This episode will focus on the topic “Creative Fake Images with Generative Adversarial Networks”.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- Creating generator & discriminator networks
- Generating and evaluating fake MNIST-like images
- Using convolutional layers for better results
- Faces, bedrooms & other datasets for GANs
The workshop takes a hands-on coding-focused approach, and everything will be taught live using interactive Jupyter notebooks. Theoretical concepts will be explained in simple terms and using code.
- Basic coding skills (preferably Python)
- Basic understanding of linear algebra (matrices, derivatives, etc.)
- Episode 1: PyTorch Basics & Linear Regression - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HWwDUCxGFU
- Episode 2: Image Classification with Logistic Regression - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HTZJMelv0
- Episode 3: Training Deep Neural Networks on a GPU with PyTorch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msrPFJ7R0Uc
- Episode 4: Image Classification using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNSO9oTRCMM
- Episode 5: Residual Networks (ResNets), Data Augmentation and Regularization https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_frF97Ioz7c