Error saving notebook back to Jovian from Kaggle

I am consistently unable to save a Jupyter notebook from Kaggle to Jovian. In particular, the cell installing the jovian module:

!pip install jovian --upgrade --quiet

does not suceed. I get repeated warnings and then an error:

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution')': /simple/jovian/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution')': /simple/jovian/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution')': /simple/jovian/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution')': /simple/jovian/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution')': /simple/jovian/
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement jovian (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for jovian

Has anyone successfully got the jovian import stuff working from Kaggle? If so, please provide details.

Thanks!

You don’t have internet turned on. Kaggle by default has internet connection turned off.

You need to switch it on in the notebook settings (I think it was the symbol resembling K in the top-right corner).

Thanks, that was it. Working well now. A couple of cells using jovian.commit() in the python-branching-and-loops notebook lacked the project= parameter to tell it what to save as, but that was a quick fix.