Evaluation: Update on the Evaluation of Assignments

Hi,

We’re making some upgrades to our automated evaluation system, and we’ve paused automated evaluations to test out the new system thoroughly before we roll it out. The new system will be up and running by Sunday, April 25th. If you have made a submission after April 10th, then your submission will be re-evaluated. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

From - Jovian Team

4 Likes

The automated evaluations has been updated, we have manually evaluated the assignments from April 10th - 25th, if by chance some assignments are missed you can resubmit your assignment and it will be evaluated.

Sir the issue is still not solved my last 2 assignments are not still evaluated.

Hi @indulkarrutik, could you specify which assignments are yet to be evaluated?

1 Like

Thank You Sir, my assignment is evaluated. Where will I get my certificate?

2 Likes

The certificate will be available on the course page within a day or two.

I have problems with The automated evaluations on Q11 and Q12 from assignments 3 pandas

Hey, were you able to solve this?

No I’m stuck here… I have modified the code in three diferents ways and I keep getting that I have failed Q11 and Q12

I think you are resetting the value of highest_cases_df and highest_test_df here. Please don’t reset the value of the predefined variables, use different variable names.

what do you mean with resseting the value I just do
highest_tests_df = combined_df[[‘location’, ‘tests_per_million’]].sort_values(‘tests_per_million’, ascending= False).head(10)
and after print the varaible
highest_tests_df
and i did the same in Q12 and Q13 and Q13 it’s ok
could you give and example about you are talking about ?

Okay, I see you are showing only the two columns, while I won’t say this is an error, I would recommend you showing the whole dataframe and not just the two columns. Also, I think this needs to be fixed too, thanks for reporting, I will refer this back to the team.

yeah sure but the question says "Create a data frame with 10 countries that have the highest … " so I already have tried with the whole data frame and there is no difference that’s the reason because Q13 is ok with just two columns
Thank you for your answer and time, so what I have to do to go on with the course and get Pass on this assignment?

So, after you are creating the whole dataframe, you are resetting the value of both the variable in a cell below, so finally only 2 columns are selected. Please don’t use the same variables given in the assignments use different variables for optional questions.

does anyone solve that 100 numpy exercise

Hi,my assignment 3 is not yet evaluated

@birajde @hemanth

My assigment has not been evaluated yet and I receive a letter every week stating that I did not submit. But I’ve been submitting for two weeks.

Could you help me?

Thank you for your help!

Thanks for your patience. We have started the evaluation and you would receive the results on or before Monday. Due to the high volume of submissions, it has taken longer than expected to evaluate.

Don’t worry, we have received your submission.

Thank you for your quick answer!

1 Like