READ THIS IF YOU’RE FACING ISSUES WITH KAGGLE
You may have faced some issues over the past few days while working with Kaggle notebooks. I just wanted to let you know that the issue has been resolved now, and we are extending the deadline for Assignments 2 & 3 till Sat, Jun 20th, 9 PM IST .
We’re extremely sorry if you faced this issue, and we’re taking steps to ensure that such issues do not occur in the future.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE
- What happened : Kaggle rolled out some updates to their Jupyter notebook interface during the week, which led to some issues with our existing jovian.commit integration with Kaggle.
- Who was affected : If you have used Kaggle notebooks in the past 4-5 days , it is likely that you were affected by this issue. Some of your notebooks committed to Jovian may be blank .
- Current status : We have fixed the issue and rolled out an updated version of the jovian library on Friday, Jun 12 , to work with the new changes in Kaggle. The next time you use the “Run on Kaggle” option on Jovian, you won’t face the issue of blank notebooks being committed to Jovian.
EXTENSION OF DEADLINES FOR ASSIGNMENT 2 & 3
We understand that you may have lost some work during the week while working on the assignments, and I’d like to personally apologize for that.
- We are extending the deadline for Assignments 2 & 3 till Sat, Jun 20th, 9 PM IST .
- If you have submitted already, please ensure that the submitted notebook is not blank
- To ensure that you are using the updated version of the library, please start with a fresh fork of the assignment notebook
- Assignment 2 Forum Thread: Assignment 2 - Train Your First Model
- Assignment 3 Forum Thread: Assignment 3 - Feed Forward Neural Networks