Role: Group Leader for Data and Analytics Team
Company: Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
Location: Berkeley, CA
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant, progressive experience (or a combination of education and experience) plus at least 3 years in a leadership role.
• Broad computational background including experience with latest data analytics, ML, python packages
• Prior experience with scientific applications, workflows and computational systems.
• Ability to work effectively with stakeholders, understand user needs, and show initiative, tact, and judgment in developing solutions for users.
• Ability to assume lead role in activities, ability to grasp complex problems and develop solutions.
• Ability to innovate new operational, service and support mechanisms.
• Ability to provide supervision, guidance and mentoring for the professionals and technical support staff in the group.
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.