Introduce Yourself!

Everyone who is joining this group, please introduce yourself here. The introduction may contain the following points but feel free to add more about yourself :smiley:.

• Primary details like where you are from and what you do
  • Why you joined this forum
  • Your interests and work experience if any
  • Your social accounts like LinkedIn

The group is open to people of all levels and introducing yourself will be the first step to getting acquainted with the community. Let’s learn together! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Sahil Ambre. Third year computer science student from Mumbai. I love to code in python and I am here to explore the field of data science and to learn something new :smile:
You can also find me on LinkedIn :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Hey ! I am Riyan.I am second year ECE student from Noida . I am just getting in love with machine learning and deep learning .I previously did ZerotoGans course on jovian.ai and now up for ZerotoPandas.
Let’s connect on LinkedIn:blush:

4 Likes

Hola, mi nombre es pushkar

3 Likes

Welcome to the group @sahilambre06 @riyanahmad99 @rustydigg918 :wave:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Shreyas More and I am a BTech graduate in Information Technology. This is my first tryst with Data Science and I am pretty sure that you guys will make it exciting. I am looking forward to learning and having fun with you guys.

3 Likes

Welcome to the group @shrmore. Good to have you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi I am Himik Nainwal currently I am pursuing BTech CSE major in data science currently in second year.
Main reason for being here is to learn something new on ideas exposure on knowledge. And one thing I want to say that I am a learner and willing to learn more.

3 Likes

Hi, I am Abhimanyu Kumbhar, pursuing BTech CSE at IIIT Kottayam, 2nd year student. Hoping to learn new things from this course!!

4 Likes

Welcome @himithnainwal @abhimanyu2019 :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hey… Vijay here, I have completed graduation in Bsc Computer Science in 2013.
And right now I am working in process (management) in IT company. Want to switch career in data science :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great to see you @vijaygupta448. All the best! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello folks, Anshika here! I’m an UG student in IT. This is my first interaction with Data Analysis, look forward to having an insightful course. Connect with me here [Linkedin] !(https://www.linkedin.com/in/anshikagupta08/)

2 Likes

Welcome to the group @csendranshi. Happy Learning :smiley:

Hi everyone, I am Jayesh Shaw and I am a class 10th Student.

1 Like

Great to see you @thewizard2816l. Happy Learning :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

hi there
I am haziq a high school senior from the UAE.

Hello, I’m Aniket Yadav currently in my final year of B.E in EXTC. I’m looking forward to meet and learn with such exciting people!
You can also find me on Linkedin :innocent:

1 Like