Greetings from Indian School of Business!
Hope you are doing well and staying safe.
We at ISB Institute of Data Science are organizing a Datathon (case competition). The Datathon offers the corporates and student teams an opportunity to leverage the knowledge of Advanced Analytics & Data Science to provide business solutions that encourage ‘Transformational decision making’.
Please find the details below.
Who can participate?
- Team of 3 to 4 participants each. (Minimum 3, Maximum 4)
How it works?
- The Datathon will run from 1st November,2021 to 4th December,2021. A problem statement will be given to each participating team. The center will provide data sets for model development of the business problem. The participating teams will be required to load their models on the given link.
- Top 5 teams of the Datathon will get an opportunity to pitch their final solutions in Data Science Summit.
- Winner will be announced after the presentation by the Datathon panel.
|Announcement and Activation of Registration Links||01-11-2021|
|Last Date of Registration||14-11-2021|
|Workshop for Understanding the Problem Statement.||20-11-2021|
|Release of Masked Data Set||20-11-2021|
|Submission of Solution||30-11-2021|
Please find below the prize details:
- First Prize: INR 1,00,000.00
- Second Prize: INR 50,000.00
- Best team of maximum female members: INR 50,000.00
Registration Link: https://form.jotform.com/213041957385459
Registration fee: INR 1,000.00 + Applicable Taxes 18%
Participants will really enjoy and learn from this opportunity. Top 5 teams will get a chance to pitch their final solutions in Data Science Summit where 20+ industry leaders from major companies attending.
(i) Students pursuing professional qualification in technology/management.
(ii) Working professionals in the domain of business analytics/technology/data science.
Request to share this with your students.
For more details contact:
+91 810 555 1010