In this lecture, we cover the basics of Python & Jupyter notebooks, and explore topics like variables, data types, conditional statements, loops and more. We also explore the course curriculum, community forum, assignment submission & evaluation process, system setup etc. to help you get the most out of this course.
- Lecture Video (English): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsDFiZPljYo
- Lecture Video (Hindi): https://youtu.be/jESyKxRZD3A
- First steps with Python: https://jovian.ai/aakashns/first-steps-with-python
- Variables and data types: https://jovian.ai/aakashns/python-variables-and-data-types
- Conditional statements and loops: https://jovian.ai/aakashns/python-branching-and-loops
- Functions and scope: https://jovian.ai/aakashns/python-functions-and-scope
Please use this thread for asking questions during the lecture. Upvote questions by pressing the “Like” (heart) button. We will answer 5-10 highest upvoted questions during the lecture, and the rest will be answered by the community and course team after the lecture. If you see a question you know the answer to, please add an answer to help others.