In this lecture, we cover the basics of Python & Jupyter notebooks and explore topics like variables, data types, conditional statements, loops and more. We also explore the course curriculum, community forum, assignment submission & evaluation process, system setup etc. to help you get the most out of this course.
- Lecture Video (English): Data Analysis with Python: Part 1 of 6 (Live Course) - YouTube
- Lecture Video (Hindi): https://youtu.be/jESyKxRZD3A
- First steps with Python: aakashns/first-steps-with-python - Jovian
- Variables and data types: aakashns/python-variables-and-data-types - Jovian
- Conditional statements and loops: aakashns/python-branching-and-loops - Jovian
- Functions and scope: aakashns/python-functions-and-scope - Jovian
Please use this thread for asking questions. Upvote questions by pressing the “Like” (heart) button. We will answer 5-10 highest upvoted questions and the rest will be answered by the community and course team. If you see a question you know the answer to, please add an answer to help others.