LinkedIn keeps Jovian url as Malware

Hi ,I just noticed all Jovian URLs are taggd as Malware in LinkedIn. Including all certificate links and course links.
Can someone please look into this. I am wondering if our LinkedIn account gets blocked due to posting these links…like many social media sites have 3 strike

Hi, we are aware of the issue and are working on a resolution. Please bear with us in the meantime.

1 Like

Sure aakash and thanks for both courses from Jovian.

At this time I don’t have the malware issue anymore. The certificate appears without any issues.

Do we need to re-upload the cert? Because I am still facing the Malware isuess

Can you please try adding the certificate again ?

1 Like

I try to re-added the cert and post but the Linkedin system since to detected Jovian.ml as malware. So I did know why? Maybe I try to contact the Linkedin support ?

Our company name has changed to just “Jovian”. Please enter “Jovian” as the issuing authority for the certificate.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/jovianai

We are in contact with LinkedIn support, trying to resolve the issue with Jovian.ml being classified as malware. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

@aakashns Thank you for the answer !!

Unfortunately the Certificate url is still marked Malware. One workaround is to upload in a drive folder and create a shared link to use in LinkedIn

@vipinm2007 @edsenmichaelcy
Thanks for your patience. The issue is resolved now.

1 Like