MICCAI 2020: HECKTOR
This challenge will be presented at the 23rd International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, October 4th to 8th, 2020 (conference and satellite events fully virtual). The task is the automatic segmentation of Head and Neck (H&N) primary tumors in FDG-PET and CT images. It will offer an opportunity for participants working on 3D segmentation algorithms to develop automatic bi-modal approaches for the segmentation of H&N tumors in PET-CT scans, focusing on oropharyngeal cancers.
- the release date of the training cases: June 10 2020
- the release date of the test cases: Aug. 01 2020
- the submission date(s): opens Sept. 01 2020 closes Sept. 10 2020
- paper submission deadline: Sept. 15 2020
- the release date of the results: Sept. 15 2020
- associated workshop days: Oct. 04 2020, 9:00-13:00 UTC