Need Help? Post Questions, Doubts & Errors Here (General)

If you have a question/issue related to a topic covered in a specific lecture or assignment, please ask on the respective lecture/assignment thread.

Use this thread for general issues & questions related to Deep Learning, PyTorch, Python, Jovian etc.

1 Like

How can I apply for Internship in your company?

I have installed Anaconda graphical installer but after installing GUI interface and cmd for Conda is missing

1 Like

hey hemanth, I participated and completed the first version of the GANs course, but i want to redo it since i know that i have more to learn from the course, and there would probably be updates to the initial version(I’m not sure about this). Can I re-enroll in it(the course page shows that I have completed the course), or should I just watch the videos?

Not sure as to why this error occurred. But reinstalling would surely solve it. Keep note to not set Anaconda to PATH while installation as it may cause some trouble in future.

Hey @cmiduna, we’d be happy to reset the course for you. Please check your messages for further communication.

Hi , I had enrolled in previously done Zero to Gans Course but couldn’t complete the project, so am I eligible.

Diffenece between

Previous Course [0 to gans ]

New course => 0 to gans

Hello is there a submissions deadline for the assignments or is it self paced since I am very busy lately with college? Thank you for the courses

please help i have issue installing pytorch
i have anaconda installed already(3.7)
i cant import torch(i got moduleerror: not found)

please help

please help i have issue installing pytorch
i have anaconda installed already(3.7)
i cant import torch(i got moduleerror: not found)
please help me
please help

1 Like

Copy the command according to you preference from here. It will install pytorch correctly.

1 Like

Hey @aleksdamjanovicwork, Assignment 1 is due on Dec 5, 2020, at 11:59 PM GMT

1 Like

[jovian] Detected Colab notebook…

[jovian] Error: Colab File Id is not provided. Make sure to execute the cell where the Id is set.
when i try saving my notebook this error keeps appearing

1 Like

Name Change
Is it possible to change the name in the certificate, I used my internet synonym when I registered, because I don’t want my real name to be public. Can the course team change my Name?

1 Like

Run the top most (first) cell of the notebook to ensure colab file ID is provided.

Yes, you can, you just have to mail them with the details and request them to change!

where can I find the email?

When you received your graduation mail, which had link to your certificate, there itself! The mail came with the Re: Congratulations on graduating the Data Analysis with Python Course .

1 Like