Role: Postdoctoral Scholar in HPC and AI Performance
Company: Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
Location: Berkeley, CA
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• PhD degree, within the last 3 years, in Computer Science, Computational Sciences, Applied Mathematics, or a related technical field.
• In-depth knowledge of multicore or GPU-accelerated architectures.
• Proficiency in C and/or C++ programming language.
• Proficiency in one or more of the parallel libraries/languages such as MPI, OpenMP, CUDA.
• Ability to publish in top journals and conferences.
• Ability to conduct research in a highly collaborative environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Software engineering tools such as make and git.
• One or more of the popular scripting languages such as Python, Julia, or R