Role: Product Research Data Scientist, Apple Media Products
Location: Culver City, CA, US
- 3+ yrs demonstrated ability in a Data Scientist or Data Analyst role, preferably from a role working with media content. Proven experience in music, mobile apps, or video content is a plus.
- Strong proficiency with SQL-based languages. Experience with Python, R or comparable scripting language. Experience with large scale analytics technologies such as Hadoop and Spark preferred.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools for full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis and presentation!
- We seek proficiency with Machine Learning (such as Deep Learning and Sequence Modeling) and NLP methods.
- Experience using relevant statistical and machine learning methods for building predictive models and knowledge of A/B test experimentation design.
- Curious business mentality with an ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action.
- Excellent communication, social and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle work to tight deadlines and the pressure of executive requests.