Project - Step-by-Step Solution to a Programming Problem
For the course project, you will pick any programming problem of your choice, solve it step-by-step, and explain your solution.
- Pick a problem from an online source (LeetCode, HackerRank, GeeksForGeeks etc.)
- Use the problem-solving template to solve the problem step-by-step using the method you’ve learned in this course
- Document your solution and perform complexity analysis by adding explanations to your Jupyter notebook
- Publish your Jupyter notebook to your Jovian profile and share it with the community.
- Submit the link to your Jovian notebook here.
- You must use the starter notebook (problem-solving template)
- Your notebook should contain a problem statement and the link to the original source of the problem
- Your notebook should be marked as “Public” (not “Secret” or “Private”)
- Each step of the method should be implemented
- Your notebook should execute end to end without errors
- Your notebook should contain proper test cases
- Your notebook should contain proper explanations
- Your notebook should not be plagiarized from someone else. Please submit your own work.
- Your notebook should include complexity analysis
- The problem you pick should involve at least one optimization step, using one or more of the data structures and algorithms covered in this course.