Hey I just wanted to start a thread where we don’t use conventional datasets such as MNIST, California taxi or any other that is repeatedly used in tutorials and walk-through.
Let’s use new learning on new data or older techniques on fresh datasets and share notebooks with each other.
My Notebook Links :
- Implementing ANNs in Pytorch.
- Custom Neural Network Classes with minimum coding.
- Rapidly usable and attachable modules.
- Extension of previous notebook with multiple CNN architectures.
- Custom Class, Modular Approach.