Role: Research Scientist in HPC and AI Performance
Company: Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
Location: Berkeley, CA
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• Ph.D. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Computational Sciences, or a related technical field, or a combination of experience and education.
• In-depth knowledge of multicore or GPU-accelerated architectures.
• Proficiency in C and/or C++ programming language.
• Proficiency in one or more of the parallel libraries/languages such as MPI, OpenMP, CUDA.
• Ability to publish in top journals and conferences.
• Ability to conduct research in a highly collaborative environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.