Resume Feedback: July 27 - August 2

Share your resumes/profiles for this week’s review from the community.

The structure to be used here:

• Attach your resume in PDF/Google Docs(publicly accessible file) format.

• Share the key focus areas on your resume that you want feedback on.

• Mention the roles you are actively looking at.

• Data Scientist
    • Software Engineer
    • Machine Learning Engineer
    • Data Analyst
    • Data Engineer
    • Business Analyst
    • Other
  • OPTIONAL: Include your Linkedin profile (If you would like feedback on that as well) OR if you are just looking for feedback on your LinkedIn profile just share that instead and make sure your profile is publicly accessible.

Hello,
I’m a final year BTech Student. Could you help me review my resume?

Focus - Content/Language improvement, Resume Structure, skill/project/detail feedback
Applying for Fresher Software Engineering roles(could be related to Data Science)
Linkedin - Mentioned in Resume
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1axOIU5fphGZ71yCz1tb_tZlacem-867sNBkn15BDO3s/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

Hey, Jovian.ml team!

I am Amogh Tambad, a 4th year Engineering Student. This is my resume Resume.pdf (129.0 KB)

I am looking for any of the following roles :

• Data Scientist
  • Data Analyst
  • Machine Learning/Deep Learning Engineer.

This is my LinkedIn profile.
Your feedback is highly anticipated.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

@Naman I really like your cv, the only thing you could probably improve is the graphic, you could change the font and add some color to it.
@amoghtambad Yours is nice as well but it looks a bit barren, you should expand the education part adding what you have learned that you think is relevant for the roles you are interested in, at least until you get more work experience to add to the cv.

3 Likes

Alright, thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am waiting feedbacks about my resumé as well as my LinkedIn profile.

I am actively applying for positions of:

• Deep/Machine Learning Engineer
  • Computer Vision Engineer

https://www.linkedin.com/in/erdemuysal13/

R. Erdem’s Resume (English).pdf (43.1 KB)

Best regards,

ok. Thanks for the response. I’ll see how I can improve on making it more attractive

1 Like

Hii guys,
Hope all are doing good!
Please have some time to review my resume as I value all your feedbacks!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fwXtfZJ8nGVJJUsN_Lg7eYeoyeQf1E2E/view?usp=drivesdk
Thank you in advance guys!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Hope you are doing well,
Please spare some time to review my resume , this is my first time having one and I am not sure if it is up to the mark. I value your feedback
Final Resume Summer 2020.pdf (141.1 KB)
G-Drive link:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Resume Feedback: August 3 - August 9

The design is really brilliant, did you use a template? I especially enjoy the link boxes, very convenient and clear.

One thing that I could point out is that you don’t seem very focused for example in your topics of interest you have cloud computing, mobile development and front-end, but scanning your curriculum it seems that you have no skills related to those fields.

It’s also surprising that you don’t seem interested in backend since the language your language of choice (python) is very commonly used for backend.

If I were you I would fix these incongruities by learning web dev (fullstack knowledge is very marketable) and showing it on your cv, or focusing on ml (bit harder to get a job compared to web dev).