Role: Senior Data Analyst, Product
Location: Remote, North America
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 6 years of analytics experience: At least 6 years of analytics experience. Prior experience in an analytics role specifically focused on product or growth is highly preferred
- Experience at a high-growth company: Analytics experience with high-growth businesses. Ideally, those with well-defined, product-enabled funnels and complex, high-volume customer flows.
- Technical education: A bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field (e.g., Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics). A similar Master’s degree is a bonus.
- Proficiency across analytics tools: Deep experience with analytical SQL queries (e.g., inner/left/right joins, CTEs, and window functions). Experience scripting in a notebook environment, preferably using Python, Pandas, and Jupyter. A desire to grow your modeling, machine learning, and data science skills. Familiarity with basic statistics (e.g., descriptive statistics, experiments, significance testing, and linear regression). Experience with a major analytics/visualization platform (e.g., Tableau or Looker).
- Proficiency across growth tools: Productive with growth tools. Specifically a product or events analytics platform (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, or Segment) and an A/B testing tool (e.g., Optimizely, VWO, or a home-grown implementation).
- Right soft skills: Passion for data, discovery, and problem-solving. Curious; confident; open to questioning assumptions and being questioned. Effective communicator across technical and business audiences. Able to manage stakeholder expectations and work with hands-on executives. Entrepreneurial; fast-moving; able to balance vision and execution; and not easily discouraged. An instinct for value and focused on the incremental.