- Exploration of some PyTorch tensor functions by @allenkong221 (Jupyter notebook)
- 5 Great functions in PyTorch by @theashpro
- Five Magical Functions in PyTorch by @bhautikdonga2000 (Jupyter notebook)
- 5 Amazing PyTorch Functions You Must Try Today by @anandrajaram21 (Jupyter notebook)
About this thread
We’re taking a slightly unusual approach for this course. All your assignment submissions will be public, in the form of Jupyter notebooks, blog posts, demo videos etc. You will get to share and get feedback on your work from the entire community, and you will also get to learn from all the other participants.
Reply to this thread to share what you’re working on. You can share the following:
- Jupyter notebooks hosted on Jovian.ml. Be sure to add a nice title and a helpful description of your work.
- Blog posts or tutorials you have written as part of the assignments and course project (yes, you’ll be writing blog posts!)
- Video demos or animations of your how your model is performing
- Anything else you have created as part of this course, or otherwise.
Note: While commenting to others’ work, please be courteous, supportive and give constructive feedback to make this a positive learning environment for everyone.