Submission Deadline: Dec 5, 2020, 11:59 PM GMT
The objective of this assignment is to develop a solid understanding of PyTorch tensors. In this assignment you will:
- Pick 5 interesting functions related to PyTorch tensors by reading the documentation
- Create a Jupyter notebook using a starter template to illustrate their usage
- Upload and showcase your Jupyter notebook on your Jovian profile
- (optional) Write a blog post to accompany and showcase your Jupyter notebook
- Share your work with the community and exchange feedback with other participants
Use the starter notebook(s) to get started with the assignment. Read the problem statement, follow the instructions, add your solutions, and make a submission.
Make a Submission
Use the following command to submit directly from the notebook jovian.submit(assignment="zerotogans-a1")
You can submit multiple times. Only your last submission will be evaluated.
To receive a PASS grade for this assignment, your submission should meet the following criteria:
- The submitted link should be Jovian notebook that's publicly accessible
- The notebook should demonstrate at least 5 tensor functions
- There should be 2 working examples and one failing example for each function
- The Jupyter notebook should contain proper explanations, apart from the code
- All the cells of the notebooks should be executed, showing proper outputs
Join the discussion - ask question, get help, fix errors, help others and or just appreciate some helpful posts with a “like”! Learn together with a worldwide data science community.