In this assignment, you're going to predict the price of a house using information like its location, area, no. of rooms, etc. You'll follow a step-by-step process to train our model:
- Download and explore a dataset
- Prepare the dataset for training
- Train a linear regression model
- Make predictions and evaluate the model
Use the starter notebook(s) to get started with the assignment. Read the problem statement, follow the instructions, add your solutions, and make a submission.
Make a Submission
Use the following command to submit directly from the notebook jovian.submit(assignment="zerotogbms-a1")
You can submit multiple times. Only your last submission will be evaluated.
To receive a PASS grade for this assignment, your submission should meet the following criteria:
- The submitted link should be a Jovian notebook marked public or secret (not private).
- All the questions in the notebook should be answered correctly.
- The notebooks should be executed end-to-end, showing proper outputs.
- The validation loss shouldn't be
Infinity, or a very large number
- There shouldn't be any errors or exceptions in the notebook.
- Your notebook must not be plagiarized i.e. copied from someone else's work.
Evaluations may take up to 1-2 weeks.
Join the discussion - ask question, get help, fix errors, help others and or just appreciate some helpful posts with a “like”! Learn together with a worldwide data science community.