There's no shortage of data science courses, certifications, and learning materials
available online. However, it can often feel intimidating as a beginner to
figure out where to start or how to build a career in data science the right way.
The Jovian Data Science Mentorship Program is designed to help you craft a
personalized learning path and advance your career with guidance from
industry experts. This is an exclusive, limited and paid program focused
on delivering great outcomes for all participants.
As a participant of the program, you will receive access to a private Slack group
where you can interact with the Jovian team, data science mentors and other participants
of the program. You will also get to participate in exclusive office hours, expert sessions
and present your projects at monthly demo days.
Private Slack Access
- Get support on any data science questions asked in 24 hours working day/hours
- Daily checkins to help you stay accountable and stay on track to reach your goals
- Form study groups with other participants to get the most out of courses you're taking
Live Office Hours with Q&A
- Participate in live fortnightly office hours on Zoom with the Jovian course team
- Ask questions about courses you're taking, projects, career guidance and more
- Get access to recordings & transcripts of our entire archive all previous office hours
Project Planning & Review
- Get 1-on-1 guidance from industry experts to create high quality data science & ML projects
- Book project planning calls to identify good datasets and prepare an outline & plan for execution
- Book project review calls to get personalized feedback & suggestions on your completed projects
Live Monthly Expert Sessions
- Attend live monthly sessions on Zoom by industry experts & Jovian instructors
- Learn industry standards, best-practices and tips for breaking into the field
- Ask questions and get answers live, and book 1:1 calls (paid) for further discussion
Monthly Demo Days
- Present your data science project at monthly project demo days hosted on our YouTube channel
- Get comments, feedback and suggestions from industry experts and interact with recruiters
- Demo Day videos are shared on our social accounts & monthly newsletters for more exposure
We're currently accepting a limited number of participants into the program. Please apply
using the "Apply Now" button below. We'll review your application and get back to you within
a week to let you know if you have been accepted into the program.
You will be able to get the most out of this program if you satisfy the following criteria:
- You have completed (or are doing) some basic programming and data science courses
- You are willing to commit 10-12 hours per week towards learning & building projects
- You are planning to look for a job/internship in data science within the next 6-12 months
The program fee is
$99 per month $29 per month (this is an introductory price, subject to change).
The fees allow us to make this an exclusive and limited program designed to provide personal attention,
deliver great outcomes. Only the applicants who are accepted into the program are required to pay, there is no
charge for applying.