Deadline: 11:59 PM GMT, Wed, March 31, 2021
In this assignment, you'll apply and practice the following concepts covered during the first lesson:
- Understand and solve a problem systematically
- Implement linear search and analyze it
- Optimize the solution using binary search
- Ask questions and help others on the forum
Use the starter notebook(s) to get started with the assignment. Read the problem statement, follow the instructions, add your solutions, and make a submission.
Make a Submission
Use the following command to submit directly from the notebook jovian.submit(assignment="pythondsa-assignment1")
You can submit multiple times. Only your last submission will be evaluated.
Evaluations may take up to 48 hours.
- All the required questions must be answered correctly
- Your notebook run without errors from top to bottom
- Your notebook shouldn't be plagiarized (this will lead to suspension)
- Your notebook must pass all the hidden test cases
Join the discussion - ask question, get help, fix errors, help others and or just appreciate some helpful posts with a “like”! Learn together with a worldwide data science community.